Preamp - PR200SE – Atoll Electronique - audio-hd.fr
PR100SE's big brother, the PR200SE Atoll Preamplifier is developing a real improvement for the French manufacturer and goes perfectly with all the brand's power amplifiers.
The PR200 SE, thanks to its generous power goes even further than its little brother the PR100 SE, offering extremely refined timbres and a very wide stereophonic image.
Black front finish or natural aluminum available.
Symmetrical scheme with discrete components
330 VA toroidal transformer
1.5 mm steel frame
5 inputs (including 1 AUX that can accommodate an optional card)
1 bypass entry
1 headphone output (6.35mm)
2 preamp outputs for bi-amplification
Audio Technical Data :
Power supply (VA): 330
Total capacitive (μF): 30,000
Number of inputs: 4 + 1 monitor
Input Impedance (kO): 47
Sensitivity (mV): 500
Rise time (μs): 1.3
Bandwidth: 5 Hz - 200 kHz
Signal / Noise Ratio (dBA): 100
Weight (kg): 8
Dimensions (mm): 440x90x270
Remote control: option
Worldwide : 25 euros
Atoll Electronique Products are made to order. It is necessary to take into account an average manufacturing time of 5 to 10 days. As soon as your order is received, we will confirm a delivery time (including the manufacture of products ordered).
Non-Distributed Countries: HERE
- FR - Dongle-Wireless-DAC200
- GB - Dongle-Wireless-DAC200
- FR - P50 Phono Stage
- GB - P50 Phono Stage
- FR - P100 Phono Stage
- GB - P100 Phono Stage
- GB - PR200se
- FR - SPDIF Carte
- GB - SPDIF Board
- FR - Wireless Carte
- GB - Wireless Board
- Remote Control Télécommande
- GB - General Guide
- The Atoll power amp AM50SE is an audiophile model developing 2 x 50 Watts of power (under 8 Ohms). It is equipped with a 160 VA toroidal transformer and a current capacity of 15,000 μF.
- Coupled with a PR100 or a PR200, listening to this AM80SE is transparent and detailed, the different plans are rigorously respected. Highly scalable, they can be used alone or in bi-amplification. In addition, all Atoll models are bridgeables in mono blocks
- Natural association with the PR200SE preamplifier of the French brand Atoll, the black AM100SE Atoll stereo power amplifier is the big brother of the AM80SE. It differs essentially by a capacity in power and current more important. It will therefore be more appropriate to drive speakers deemed difficult as large columns or low performance speakers.
- The Phono P100 board is pluggable in all our Integrated (except IN30) and Preamps, has a symmetrical scheme entirely with discrete components.
DAC Board Atoll Signature (IN/PR) - 250,00 €
- This wireless receiving card works with the USB Atoll Dongle and with many built-in amplifiers and preamps, described below.