Preamp - PR100 – Atoll Electronique - audio-hd.fr
In combination with the AM50SE, AM80SE or AM100SE stereo power amplifiers, the PR100SE black Atoll preamplifier allows you to touch High Fidelity in separate elements for a very tight budget!
This PR100 SE is an audiophile product of exception. Its perfectly adapted electronic circuits operate in pure class A. Of an extraordinary transparency, it renders with sharpness the smallest details.
Black front finish or natural aluminum available.
Symmetrical scheme with discrete components,
170 VA toroidal transformer,
1.5 mm steel frame.
5 inputs (including 1 AUX that can accommodate an optional card)
1 bypass entry
1 headphone output (6.35mm)
2 preamp outputs for bi-amplification
Audio Technical Data :
Power supply (VA): 160
Total capacitive (μF): 15,000
Number of inputs: 4 + 1 monitor
Input Impedance (kO): 47
Sensitivity (mV): 500
Rise time (μs): 1.3
Bandwidth: 5 Hz - 200 kHz
Signal / Noise Ratio (dBA): 100
Weight (kg): 7
Dimensions (mm): 440 x 90 x 270
Remote control: optional
Phono card: optional
Natural aluminum finish: optional
Free / Free
Atoll Electronique Products are made to order. It is necessary to take into account an average manufacturing time of 5 to 10 days. As soon as your order is received, we will confirm a delivery time (including the manufacture of products ordered).
Non-Distributed Countries: HERE
- FR - Dongle-Wireless-DAC200
- GB - Dongle-Wireless-DAC200
- FR - P50 Phono Stage
- GB - P50 Phono Stage
- FR - P100 Phono Stage
- GB - P100 Phono Stage
- GB - PR100se
- FR - SPDIF Carte
- GB - SPDIF Board
- FR - Wireless Carte
- GB - Wireless Board
- Remote Control Télécommande
- GB - General Guide
- The Atoll power amp AM50-SE is an audiophile model developing 2 x 50 Watts of power (under 8 Ohms). It is equipped with a 160 VA toroidal transformer and a current capacity of 15,000 μF.
- Coupled with a PR100 or a PR200, listening to this AM80SE is transparent and detailed, the different plans are rigorously respected. Highly scalable, they can be used alone or in bi-amplification. In addition, all Atoll models are bridgeables in mono blocks
- Natural association with the PR200SE preamplifier of the French brand Atoll, the black AM100SE Atoll stereo power amplifier is the big brother of the AM80SE. It differs essentially by a capacity in power and current more important. It will therefore be more appropriate to drive speakers deemed difficult as large columns or low performance speakers.
- The Phono P100 board is pluggable in all our Integrated (except IN30) and Preamps, has a symmetrical scheme entirely with discrete components.
DAC Board Atoll1 (IN/PR) - 125,00 €
- This wireless receiving card works with the USB Atoll Dongle and with many built-in amplifiers and preamps, described below.