AV500 - Multichannel Amplifier – Atoll Electronique - audio-hd.fr
The Atoll AV500 home theater power amp is a 5-channel model developing up to 85 watts per channel under 8 ohms. Equipped with high quality electronic components, this amp will be advantageously associated with an integrated home-theater amp with pre-out outputs to amplify the front and surround channels.
The Atoll AV500 amp does not derogate from the quality criteria of the French lack. It uses discrete components for its output stage, including Mos-Fet transistors. These chips have always been known for their great musicality, including their ability to deliver a robust and fluid sound. The Atoll AV500 is also equipped with two toroidal transformers of 660 VA (in total) and a current capacity of 73,000 μF.
The Atoll AV500 home theater power amp is a high-performance upgrade solution for those who want a new home theater experience.
Black front finish or natural aluminum available.
- High efficiency, high power MOS-FET transistors
- Active and passive components sorted for their musicality, analytical capabilities and low distortion
- Oversized filtering for a large power reserve in any situation (73,000 μF)
- 5 completely symmetrical stages with discrete components
- Two 330VA toroidal transformers
- 5 RCA inputs
- 5 RCA outputs (bi-amplification)
- 5 HP high screw-in outputs accepting banana plugs.
- Gain identical to AM and AV series
- Weight: 12 kg
- Dimensions: 44 x 27 x 9 cms
Audio Technical Data :
- Effective power Wrms / channel / 8 Ω: 5x85 W / 2x100 W
- Effective power Wrms / channel / 4 Ω: 5x100 W / 2x140 W
- Input impedance: 47 kOhm
- Sensitivity: 450 mV
- Signal to noise ratio:> 100 dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005% at 1 kHz
- Bandwidth: 5 Hz - 200 kHz
- Rise time: 1.3 micro-seconds
- Power supply: 660 VA
- Total capacitive: 73000 micro-Farads
Atoll Electronique Products are made to order. It is necessary to take into account an average manufacturing time of 5 to 10 days. As soon as your order is received, we will confirm a delivery time (including the manufacture of products ordered)