Amp / Preamp - IN200 Signature – Atoll Electronique - audio-hd.fr
The Atoll amplifier IN200 has a symmetrical scheme and uses discrete components for its preamp and output stages, including Mos-Fet transistors (2 pairs per channel). These chips have always been known for their great musicality, including their ability to deliver a robust and fluid sound.
The Atoll IN200 integrated stereo amplifier is also equipped with two 660 VA toroidal transformers and a current capacity of more than 60,000 μF. If these numbers do not necessarily speak for themselves, they express the ability of the amp to keep the pace at high volume and in the serious register. By comparison, the Atoll IN200 has a higher current capacity than most multi-channel home theater amplifiers: that's to say if its design is serious.
The IN200 Atoll stereo amplifier develops up to 2x120 Watts in 8 Ohms - and 2x200 Watts in 4 Ohms - from low to high. It also benefits from electronic protection and turns off automatically if its capabilities were exceeded. It can therefore be associated with impedance speakers tortured with confidence. The IN200 Atoll Stereo Hi-Fi amp has 6 stereo analog inputs, a headphone output and two pre-out outputs for power amp or active subwoofer.
Black front finish or natural aluminum available.
8 mm aluminum front panel, solid aluminum knobs, 1.5 mm sheet metal frame.
Power:120Wrms / 8Ω;
200Wrms / 4Ω - (2X50W in pure class A).
Mono double stages with 2 toroidal transformers of 340VA.
Specific power supply (5VA) with low consumption for display and logic control management.
Capacitive total of 8x6800uF with high quality ESR capacitors realized on ATOLL specifications.
Complete adjustment (via front panel and remote control) of volume and balance
Volume per double attenuator: 1 per channel.
Audio stages with MKP Mundorf capacitors shielded.
Symmetrical bipolar stages with discrete components polarized in pure class A.
Internal wiring of HP outputs with specific audio cable.
Gold-plated connectors (RCA).
Analog inputs:5 line inputs (including 1 AUX for optional phono card)
1 BY-PASS input (bulk power use)
Outputs :1 pair of HP outputs
2 outings Pre-out
1 headphone output 6.35mm
1 trigger output 12V
Universal remote control standard compatible with all ATOLL products (Preamps, Integrated, Tuner, CD players, DAC)
Balance and display management
Low consumption OLED display
Audio Technical Data :
Wrms / Channel Power / 8Ω: 120 Wrms
Wrms / Channel Power / 4Ω: 200 Wrms
Power supply: 670 VA
Total capacitive: 64 500 μF
Input impedance: 220 kΩ
Signal to noise ratio (dBA): 100dB
Distortion at 1kHz: 0.05%
Bandwidth: 5Hz - 100kHz
Rise time: 2.5μs
Dimensions: 440x280x90 mm
Weight: 12 Kg
Free / Free
Atoll Electronique Products are made to order. It is necessary to take into account an average manufacturing time of 5 to 10 days. As soon as your order is received, we will confirm a delivery time (including the manufacture of products ordered).
Non-Distributed Countries: HERE
- FR - Dongle-Wireless-DAC200
- GB - Dongle-Wireless-DAC200
- FR - P50 Phono Stage
- GB - P50 Phono Stage
- FR - P100 Phono Stage
- GB - P100 Phono Stage
- FR - SPDIF Carte
- GB - SPDIF Board
- FR - Wireless Carte
- GB - Wireless Board
- Remote Control Télécommande
- GB - General Guide
- In addition to a truly symmetrical design Atoll has taken great care in finishing this power amplifier that incorporates MOS-FET transistors for its output stage. This AM200 Signature has the advantage of offering great transparency allowing it to be associated with a very large number of systems (preamps or speakers).
- The CD 200 Signature is equipped with one of the best converters on the market. Listening, the music becomes a proof of naturalness and realism, the smallest details are restored with acuités, accompanied by an excellent melodic follow-up, with expressive and nuanced timbres. Its Class A polarized output stages are the guarantors of a fantastic harmonic richness and extreme transparency.
- Based on an anti-vibration mechanism from Teac, the brand has completely revised the construction of its DR200 Signature. Atoll has equipped its model with separate power supplies for both digital management and mechanics. Also note that the Signature DR200 allows you access to the text CD. The CD player has a SPDIF coaxial digital output and a remote control.
DAC Board Atoll (IN/PR) - 125,00 €
- The Phono P100 board is pluggable in all our Integrated (except IN30) and Preamps, has a symmetrical scheme entirely with discrete components.
- This wireless receiving card works with the USB Atoll Dongle and with many built-in amplifiers and preamps, described below.