Amp / Preamp - IN100SE – Atoll Electronique - audio-hd.fr
Its powerful power supply allows the IN100se to restore all the energy of the music. Very balanced, listening is always in touch with reality.
The stereophonic image is extremely coherent.
Natural aluminum finish available and optional
4 mm aluminum front panel, 1.5 mm sheet metal frame, aluminum keys
Audio stages with discrete components
2 330 VA toroidal transformer
Full volume adjustment (via the front panel and the remote control)
Direct access to inputs through the front panel or remote control
5 stereo audio inputs (RCA):CD
TAPE (IN + OUT)
AUX (or optional card)
1 bypass input (use in power amp)
Dual pair preamp output (for bi-amplification)
Audio Technical Data :
Effective power Wrms / channel / 8Ω: 100 W
Effective power Wrms / channel / 4Ω: 140 W
Pulse power: 180 W
Power supply (VA): 660
Total capacitive (μF): 30,000
Number of inputs 4 + 1 monitor
Input impedance (kΩ): 220
Sensitivity (mV): 100
Rise time (μs): 2.5
Signal / Noise Ratio (dBA): 100 dB
Bandwidth: 5 Hz - 100 kHz
Weight (kg): 10
Dimensions (mm): 440x90x280mm
Remote control: option
Natural aluminum finish: option
Atoll Electronique Products are made to order. It is necessary to take into account an average manufacturing time of 5 to 10 days. As soon as your order is received, we will confirm a delivery time (including the manufacture of products ordered).
Non-Distributed Countries: HERE
- FR - Dongle-Wireless-DAC200
- GB - Dongle-Wireless-DAC200
- FR - P50 Phono Stage
- GB - P50 Phono Stage
- FR - P100 Phono Stage
- GB - P100 Phono Stage
- GB - IN100se
- FR - SPDIF Carte
- GB - SPDIF Board
- FR - Wireless Carte
- GB - Wireless Board
- Remote Control Télécommande
- GB - General Guide
- The CD100SE-2 features a BURR-BROWN PCM1796 converter (specific power supply, differential current output, dynamic 129 dB) and a discrete Class A discrete component stage powered by a 160 VA toroidal transformer.
- The Phono P100 board is pluggable in all our Integrated (except IN30) and Preamps, has a symmetrical scheme entirely with discrete components.
DAC Board Atoll Signature (IN/PR) - 250,00 €
- This wireless receiving card works with the USB Atoll Dongle and with many built-in amplifiers and preamps, described below.