CD Player - CD200 Signature – Atoll Electronique - audio-hd.fr
The CD 200 Signature is equipped with one of the best converters on the market. Listening, the music becomes a proof of naturalness and realism, the smallest details are restored with acuités, accompanied by an excellent melodic follow-up, with expressive and nuanced timbres. Its Class A polarized output stages are the guarantors of a fantastic harmonic richness and extreme transparency.
The CD200 Signature Atoll reader can be optionally equipped with a card with 3 PCM 24Bits / 192kHz digital inputs: 1 Coaxial inputs - 1 Optical inputs - 1 USB-B input with XMOS interface with a program specifically developed for Atoll. The input selection is directly accessible via the remote control or the buttons on the front panel.
Black front finish or natural aluminum available.
Pure audio mechanics (optimized for a noticeable jitter reduction) mounted on an anti-resonant chassis;
Linear supply of audio stages by low noise toroidal transformer
Linear supply of digital stages by 30 VA transformer
7 regulated power supplies including a double low specific noise for the converter
BURR-BROWN PCM1792 Converter:
24bits / 192 kHz
Dynamic 129 dB, 129 dB signal-to-noise ratio
Current differential outputs
Current / voltage converters with bipolar transistors
Differential output stages with discrete components polarized in class A
DC coupling (no connection capacitor)
Black or aluminum finish
Supported disc type: CD, CD-R, CD-RW. Formats: MP3-WMA-AAC
Low consumption OLED display
1 coaxial output and 1 optical output
Audio Technical Data :
30 VA and 30 VA power supplies
Current capacity: 17,000 μF
Rise time: 2 μs
Output level: 2.5 VRMS
S / N ratio: 129 dB
DHT at 1 kHz: <0.002%
Frequency response: 5 Hz to 20 kHz
Dimensions (WxHxD): 440 x 90 x 280 mm
Weight: 7.5 kg
Atoll Electronique Products are made to order. It is necessary to take into account an average manufacturing time of 5 to 10 days. As soon as your order is received, we will confirm a delivery time (including the manufacture of products ordered).
Non-Distributed Countries: HERE
- The IN200 Signature Atoll Hi-Fi Amplifier is an audiophile model developing 2x120 Watts (under 8 Ohms), dual mono design, with high quality electronic components and large dimensions
- In addition to a truly symmetrical design Atoll has taken great care in finishing this power amplifier that incorporates MOS-FET transistors for its output stage. This AM200 Signature has the advantage of offering great transparency allowing it to be associated with a very large number of systems (preamps or speakers).
- Based on an anti-vibration mechanism from Teac, the brand has completely revised the construction of its DR200 Signature. Atoll has equipped its model with separate power supplies for both digital management and mechanics. Also note that the Signature DR200 allows you access to the text CD. The CD player has a SPDIF coaxial digital output and a remote control.
- This wireless receiving card works with the USB Atoll Dongle and with many built-in amplifiers and preamps, described below.
- The Phono P100-CD board is pluggable in all our CD Players (except CD30) and Preamps, has a symmetrical scheme entirely with discrete components.