DAC Board SPDIF Wireless – Atoll Electronique - audio-hd.fr
This wireless receiving card works with the USB Atoll Dongle and with many built-in amplifiers and preamps, described below.
The card allows reception of 16-bit and 44.1 kHz stereo audio streams (FLAC, MP3, etc.), transmitted without any loss.
The onboard DAC is a model Burr Brown PCM1754 and embedded components hi-fi quality.
Atoll Electronique Products are made to order. It is necessary to take into account an average manufacturing time of 5 to 10 days. As soon as your order is received, we will confirm a delivery time (including the manufacture of products ordered)
Non-Distributed Countries: HERE
- Thanks to its original scheme, the IN80se is able to power all types of speakers, including the most difficult
- The IN200 Signature Atoll Hi-Fi Amplifier is an audiophile model developing 2x120 Watts (under 8 Ohms), dual mono design, with high quality electronic components and large dimensions
- The IN300 is an integrated amplifier equipped with a first high performance Asahi Kasei AK4490 DAC and a second Burr Brown PCM5102 only for Bluetooth.
- This PR100SE is an audiophile product of exception. Its perfectly adapted electronic circuits operate in pure class A. Of an extraordinary transparency, it renders with sharpness the smallest details.
- The PR200SE, thanks to its generous power goes even further, offering extremely refined timbres and a very wide stereo image.
- Worthy successor of PR300 SE. It incorporates the aesthetics of its predecessor, its 8 mm aluminum front, its 1.5 mm sheet metal frame, aluminum keys
- Combined with the IN50SE integrated amplifier or PR100SE preamp, the Atoll CD50SE-2 CD player is a real boon for anyone looking for a reader at the best value for money!
- Big brother of the CD50SE-2, this Atoll CD80SE-2 silver CD player is distinguished by a symmetrical output stage with discrete components polarized in class A. A true high fidelity CD player!
- The CD100SE-2 features a BURR-BROWN PCM1796 converter (specific power supply, differential current output, dynamic 129 dB) and a discrete Class A discrete component stage powered by a 160 VA toroidal transformer.
- The CD 200 Signature is equipped with one of the best converters on the market. Listening, the music becomes a proof of naturalness and realism, the smallest details are restored with acuités, accompanied by an excellent melodic follow-up, with expressive and nuanced timbres. Its Class A polarized output stages are the guarantors of a fantastic harmonic richness and extreme transparency.