General remote control – Atoll Electronique - audio-hd.fr
This universal remote control of Atoll Electronique products allows you to control all the products of the range of the French brand.
Standard or optional depending on the products.
Atoll Electronique Products are made to order. It is necessary to take into account an average manufacturing time of 5 to 10 days. As soon as your order is received, we will confirm a delivery time (including the manufacture of products ordered)
Non-Distributed Countries: HERE
- Derived from the experience gained with our high-end models, the IN30 is a compilation of know-how at the service of lovers of all music.
- Thanks to its original scheme, the IN80se is able to power all types of speakers, including the most difficult
- This PR100SE is an audiophile product of exception. Its perfectly adapted electronic circuits operate in pure class A. Of an extraordinary transparency, it renders with sharpness the smallest details.
- The PR200SE, thanks to its generous power goes even further, offering extremely refined timbres and a very wide stereo image.
- In the latter case, the supported resolution is limited to 24 bits and 96 kHz. The Atoll DAC100 Signature DAC is distinguished by a careful design, which implements a dual power supply - for digital and analog circuits - to reduce interference.
- The Atoll HD100 headphone amplifier is equipped with two unbalanced line inputs, two headphone outputs (6.35), a preamplified line output, digital inputs...
- Preamp-DAC and Atoll HD120 headphone amplifier (internal DAC based on the DAC100), it integrates a transistors audio stage in pure class A
- The Atoll MA100 power amplifier adopts a neat audiophile design with symmetrical amplification stages using high quality discrete components
- The Atoll CD player MD100, designed and manufactured in France, benefits from quality components, including a Teac CD playback mechanism compatible with CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs as well as MP3 files.
- The TU80SE Atoll FM radio tuner is equipped with a function for scanning stations and memorizing them. Up to 20 stations can be recorded for convenient and fast station changes.